A look Back at 2016
Footfall: Attracted an audience of up to 4000 people per day
Marketing activity included: Website, social media, bus stop advertising, radio advertising, partner promotions, e-marketing and PR
- Facebook has 3.7k likes and our organic reach throughout May was 27.8k
- Twitter account has almost 1k followers
- Instagram account has 2k followers
PR: Editorial value topping £48.5k. Publications included the Bristol Evening Post, Cornwall Life magazine and the Sunday Mirror.
Pirate FM: A heavy weight advertising campaign runs on Pirate FM over the week running up the Food Festival.
Roadside Advertising: Six sheet advertising in & around St Ives, the A30 through St Erth, Hayle, Penzance, Truro and Falmouth. Banners were placed along all main routes around the St Ives area
Print: As well as flyers and posters, 10k event guides were printed and distributed throughout the region as well as handed to every visitor
2017 promises an exciting line up
We want 2017 to be our biggest festival yet with plenty of activity and audience engagement.
The festival will include:
- Fantastic Chef Demonstrations from Internationally Renowned Chefs to our own Local Superstars
- The very best Artisan Traders with High Quality Food & Drink Producers
- Music Performances by local & regional artists and will include a new Evening Session
- Enhanced Marketing Plan with a focus on Social Media & Local Marketing
- Food Trail in & around St Ives starting the week of the Festival
- Children’s Play Area
- Dog Friendly Zone
- Water Sports Activities